The Waterlogic WL100 is an effective point of use water cooler that connects directly to your building's water supply and purifies water upon dispense to provide an unlimited supply of the best in chilled and ambient water. It offers ideal dispensing capacity for smaller offices and work groups.
- Serves 1 - 20 Users
- BioCote® antimicrobial protection
- High performance carbon filtration
- Freestanding model
- Ambient & cold water options
Convenient water dispensing unit for budget applications
The WL100 is the ideal filtered water coolers for businesses looking for a cost-effective water solution without compromising on the aesthetics. Recommended for up to twenty users, it fulfills the requirements of small and medium-sized workplaces and guarantees an unlimited supply of fresh, great tasting water at minimum cost.
Ideal for the small/medium environments.
We build long-term relationships with all our customers. To keep your product performing at its best, our comprehensive services provide peace of mind with hassle-free installation and regular servicing and maintenance from our fully qualified technicians.
Our commitment to purity, quality, and security is backed by independent third parties. We strive for excellence in everything we do here at Waterlogic. Our machines have been tried, tested, and approved by the world’s top standards, so you have complete confidence in our products.
- NFS Protocol P231 Microbiological Water Purifiers
- US EPA Guide Standard for Microbiological Water Purifiers
- NSF/ANSI 372 for lead-free compliance
- NSF/ANSI 55 Class A Ultraviolet Microbiological Water Treatment Systems
- NSF/ANSI 42 Drinking Water Treatment Units Aesthetic Effects
- NSF/ANSI 53 Drinking Water Treatment Units Health Effects
- Global Green Tag (Billi’s Eco and Quadra Boiling & Chilled systems)
- CSA B483.1
Certificates may vary depending on different models or products.