Reporting to the NSW Service Manager, you will be a part of a team making a difference by creating industry leading customer experiences. Be an integral member of the Operations division by being a part of a team of Service Allocators and contributing in their significant role in meeting the service needs of our customers. This is a role where attention to detail is critical.
- Daily communication with customers, technicians and Approved Service Agents for the purpose of scheduling installs, routine and general maintenance services.
- Promote the company ethos by providing an exceptional customer experience.
- Work with other departments to achieve business goals.
- Carrying out customer follow-up communications.
- General office administration duties.
- Service co-ordination background.
- Strong customer service focus.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to create and maintain strong relationships with internal/external customers.
- Strong organisational and communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Ability to work as part of a team or autonomously.
- Experience with facilities management would be highly regarded.
- Experience with TSM will be highly regarded.
- This position offers an immediate start. Full training will be provided