We currently have an opportunity for a qualified plumber to join our service team in Sydney. The role will involve the installation and maintenance of our entire product range within the metro and surrounding areas.
- This is a varied role working with likeminded colleagues in a professional and fun environment
Reporting to the NSW Service Manager, you will be working as part of a team of technicians assisting our customers by installing new equipment and maintaining existing equipment in their business and/or home.
- We will provide all the required training & tools that will set you up for success
- This is an opportunity to make your mark, build and further your career
- Modern designer office space in one of North Sydney's prestige buildings close to public transport with a new warehouse based in Seven Hills.
- Plumbing or Refrigeration Licence
- Strong customer focus
- Technical aptitude and willingness to learn
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to work in a team environment
- Current driver's license – manual preferred
- Previous experience in water filtration will be highly regarded but not essential