We currently have an opportunity for an enthusiastic and keen learner to join our service team in Sydney. The role will involve the service and maintenance of our entire product range within the metro and surrounding areas.
- This is a varied role working with likeminded colleagues in a fun environment
- Reporting to the NSW Service Manager, you will be working as part of a team of technicians assisting our customers by servicing and maintaining existing equipment in their business and/or home.
- We will provide all of the required training & tools that will set you up for success
- This is an opportunity to make your mark, build and further your career
- Modern designer office space in one of North Sydney's prestige buildings close to public transport with a new warehouse based in Seven Hills.
- Strong customer focus
- Technical aptitude and willingness to learn
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to work in a team environment
- Current Driver's Licence
Previous experience in water filtration will be highly regarded but not essential. Candidates with similar experience in the areas of Air-Conditioning and/or Refrigeration are encouraged to apply.