Waterlogic Australia is looking for a confident, adaptable and hungry new business development manager. This is an autonomous field role, with creative freedom to achieve your goals. This is an opportunity for someone to immerse themselves in their territory and product, and to contribute to a great business whose mission and values are in line with market trends.
- Seek out and identify businesses in their
territory who are without drinking water facilities for their office, or who
are using a more expensive, inferior option.
goal is to update their water systems from the old school bottled units to the
latest in water technology and bacteria prevention, very often saving them
storage space, money and adding to their ecofriendly focus.
- 3-4 years' experience in new business field sales is preferred. If this is not the case, you must be able to display strong emotional intelligence and a hunger to succeed.
- Someone who has a high degree of empathy. You are keen to know your customer, and genuinely care for finding them the best outcome.
- Comfortable in field on the go- your car is your office.
- Intelligence and willingness to research.
- Has a drive to improve and want to learn and grow.
- A keen relationship builder who can influence and nurture as well as encourage and ask for the business.
- Humble enough to implement training and guidance daily to achieve increased results.
- You love sales training, sales culture and being coached on how to improve and win more business.
- Committed to achieving results personally and professionally.
- Willing to give 100% to achieving and exceeding sales KPI's on a daily and monthly basis.
- Strong planning, time management and discipline.
- Great personality and confident in communicating with a wide variety of people is a must.
- Must be hungry and willing to find new business. Inbound only sales experience is not preferred.